King Bros Transport is committed to maintaining safety and environmental standards for all employees and members of the public that we may interact with whilst conducting our business and minimising our potential impact on the environment.
We do this by:
- Applying our Safety Management Plan.
- Applying our WHS policy.
- Understanding the environmental policy.
- Strict Policy and Procedures.
- Electronic speed limiting of all heavy vehicles.
- Continual training of all staff, including: forklift, load restraint, Dangerous Goods, Controlled Waste transport, manual handling, fatigue management and vehicle inspections.
- Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Externally audited Fatigue management policy.
- Externally audited Maintenance management policy.
- GPS tracking on vehicles.
- Supplying and enforcing use of all PPE appropriate for each and every task.
- Regular toolbox, management and WHS meetings.
- Having an “open door” policy allowing any employee to voice any concerns, at any time directly to management.
- Providing modern vehicles and equipment.
- Maintaining all equipment to high quality standards.
- Inducting all new employees with thorough training
KBT is committed to the safety and care of all people, and take a great deal of pride in ensuring a safe and healthy work environment for all.
We maintain and present our depots and vehicles to excellent standards and in our traditional fleet colours, to ensure they are highly visible to other drivers and the community.
Please contact us if you observe any unprofessional conduct or have any feedback.